Monday, March 8, 2010

Poor Charlie

It isn't easy having two very girly big sisters. They think Charlie is their own special doll to dress up. They figured since they loved their new headbands so much, Charlie would, too. Good thing he doesn't know any better...yet.

We got a new stroller a few weeks ago. I really like it, but it has its drawback--the wheels are so slick that it practically pushes itself. Charlie and I were on our way out the door to pick Caroline up from the bus stop when I turned around to close the front door. In the split-second I had let go of the stroller, it took off down the front steps and Charlie ended up face first on the sidewalk. Not my brightest Mommy moment. Just the first of many little-boy scrapes, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Charlie! You must have been so scared when the stroller went rolling off. You're right that there will be many more scrapes to come. He looks cute no matter how many scrapes or headbands he has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little guy! Look at those big blue eyes! Hey we should pick a day in the next few weeks to get together. Are you working right now? We could meet at the park or go to one of our houses... either way! My email address is cargyle3@comcast.net. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for new pictures!
    (I thought the bottom scrape was leftover lunch...poor little guy)

    Looks like you had a good time in Cali.

    ReplyDelete