Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tibble Fork

We went to Tibble Fork Reservoir up American Fork Canyon for a picnic today. It was beautiful. You can see the other side of Mt. Timpanogos really well. The only problem was that it was windy. The girls spent the whole time cocooned up in a blanket.
I bribed them out with promises of oranges and cheetos.
Charlie didn't complain at all, especially when we let him try his first cheeto.
I thought Caroline looked pretty with the wind blowing through her hair, so I asked if I could take her picture.
Anna decided she looked pretty, too, and posed for me. Her idea, not mine.

Then of course, being the silly kids that they are, they made me take a silly picture.

Caroline: Mom, do we have a boat?
Mom: No, but Dad wants to get one. They're expensive, so we'll have to save up lots of money.
Caroline: I have two quarters and a penny in my safety bag.
Anna: Do they take devit cards?

4 comments:

  1. Everybody takes Devit cards!!! We'll just charge a boat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it reminds me of my Dad's old philosophy that if you have checks in your check book, you have money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Looks like you are taking the kids on lots of fun adventures. Anna has some great, funny comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love your family! Such great, great people. And those kids are just perfect(ly entertaining).

    ReplyDelete