Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bear Lake

The Willmore family were kind enough to invite us to come to Bear Lake with them on a camping trip. I had to take a picture before we left just to make sure my memory card was working.
I hope James doesn't disown me for posting this picture.
Anna floating onto the lake with Elliot.


Elliot is mid-sneeze. This picture just makes me laugh. Sorry, Elliot.

This is the castle James built.
The babies enjoyed the boat-tube. Also used as a playpen for Clara.

The bigger kids stayed and camped in tents with James and Jenny and Clara and Charlie and I went back to Logan to sleep. I love that kind of camping.

Eating a yummy cookie at camp.



All the girls posing together.

We had such a wonderful time. We're lucky to have such fun family to vacation with.

3 comments:

  1. It seems that everyone had a fun time. I think the Willmores may never forgive you for taking pictures at the worst times possible, but at least you got a new camera with a fast shutter to capture such revealing moments! By the way, we have really cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. I was just thinking yesterday how much I want to go water-skiing at Bear Lake again, even if the water is just above freezing. I'm sad to have missed a good time. Maybe my next assignment will bring us close enough to be able to do weekends like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ryan, it would have been awesome to be there with you all! And I also laughed at Elliot's sneeze.

    ReplyDelete