Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blue Devils!!!

Just in case Nate ever needed proof of my love for him, here it is: Charlie and I ventured out to a Blue Devils rehearsal! (This is drum corps, for those of you who aren't marching-band geeks.)
I thought Nate would appreciate this picture, since it contains both of his religions.
My friend Melissa told me that normally they wouldn't be wearing shirts, but apparently they conform to some standards of modesty when in Utah.


The last push!

Here's the proof that Charlie and I really did go and I didn't steal the pictures from someone else. It was fun--they looked and sounded good--and I'm glad that we went, although I wish even more Nate could have been there. I tried to represent!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You really do love me! Looks like a blast. I wish I could have been there! Charlie looks like he had fun too!

    ReplyDelete