Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Farrer Cousin Reunion

We got together last week with my mom's sisters, some of their kids, and a whole herd of grandkids.
Audrey spent some of the gathering reading what must be a VERY good book. Of course, it didn't help that Elliot came to her every two or three minutes--"Are you done YET? I need to read it, too!"
Anna standing still for just a second.
Harriet wouldn't even stand still for me.
The baby blanket! Clara and Charlie and Tyler and Sadie enjoyed poking at each other and stealing each other's toys. What are cousins for?

Simon was a little too grumpy to look at the camera, but I took a picture, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! All of those babies there at the same time! how fun! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so badly I didn't get a chance to have a good visit with everyone I wanted to, but it was so great to see everyone in person! We missed those who weren't able to make it. We'll do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, are you going to tell us what Audrey was reading? Everyone looks so much bigger in these pictures. There must have been a collective summer growth spurt.

    ReplyDelete