Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Humanitarian Aid Day

We have a humanitarian aid day once a month in our stake. Relief Society members (and a few of their husbands) get together at the church to make quilts, hats, booties, dolls, cut shapes, and color books.
Last month, I asked if there was anything I could work on at home during the month. They said they needed crochet baby booties.

So I made twenty-four pairs. And one blanket.

I wish I could put a GPS on my cute little booties and find out where they're going and whose little tiny toes they're keeping warm.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Mary JAne! That's 240 happy little toes, to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious! That is incredible. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... 24 pairs... You make that sound so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. That is a lot of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great. I can't make one, let alone that whole pile.
    It would, be interesting to see where they ended up, huh!

    ReplyDelete