Saturday, January 29, 2011

Painting and Other Fun

Jenny and James and their kids decided to spend their Martin Luther King, Jr. Day helping us out. Our dark-walled living room was getting me down, so we lightened it up a little...er...a lot.
Caroline, Cecily, and Anna had their own wall to paint. Elliot was a little worried that Anna was wearing a Sky View shirt, but he forgave us, since it is for painting.
Charlie wasn't invited to the painting party.
Neither was Clara. But they kept us sane by being so cute.
Anna with the finished product of their wall. (Yes, she picked out her own outfit.)
Charlie: the next Gene Simmons.
This morning, Charlie was wearing this vest. This evening, Caroline is wearing it. Admittedly, it's a little short on Liner, but it fits her great, otherwise.
...can't take a picture of Caroline without a picture of Anna.
...and Charlie, enjoying a dinner of pears and toast. Such refined tastes.
I love that boy!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to squeeze them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of color! The wall looks even better next to the cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention how much I love your house?? Really. And your cute kids too! Charlie is looking so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. I love so many of these pictures. The wall looks great, the kids are cute (I cannot believe Caroline fits in that vest--no, wait, maybe I can), and the painting party looks fun.

    ReplyDelete