Monday, April 25, 2011

Disneyland!

Running through the parking garage. So excited!
On the shuttle!
Kandis took the kids kayaking. She said it was hard because there were a LOT of kids on their boat and they didn't pull their weight!
The things Charlie enjoyed the most about Disneyland were the fish crackers I had packed.
Caroline chose just the right time to wipe the sweat from her brow. "But Mom, I was HOT!"
Where do you want to go next, Charlie? The carousel!



This was the happiest Charlie was all day long. We eventually left the park because he threw up three times all over his clothes. In spite of that, we had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I commend you for taking three little kids to Disneyland. I'm glad Kandis could be there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you all got to go. I'm sure it was exhausting, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete