Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Poor Charlie, Spoiled Charlie


Charlie had an allergic reaction to something he ate on Monday. He woke up from his nap with his eyes really swollen. I tried to take a picture, and the second he saw the camera, he cheered up and smiled. He looked cute, but it was hard to see his swollen eyes.

So I had to distract him with something else. Pobrecito.

On the other hand, Charlie is very spoiled, because for Christmas he's getting mostly homemade gifts for Christmas. Like this little horse.

And this cow.

And this pig.

And this sheep.

And this chicken.

And this barn/carrying case for all the animals. Cute, eh?

He's also getting some knitted slippers. I started them several years ago and was planning on giving them to Owen, but I lost the project in the black hole of knitting next to my bed and by the time I found them again, they were Charlie-sized.

He's also getting a little car caddy to carry some little cars in when we go somewhere.

It unfolds into a road and pockets for the cars.

If that's not spoiled, I don't know what is. It's a good thing he's so cute.

3 comments:

  1. Poor little guy. On the other hand, those gifts are amazing! You are getting so good at making things. He'll love them. Almost as much as I love the things you knitted for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and creative! I love these ideas. I may have to steal them (and then acquire some talent). Those booties are just like the shoes they wear in Albania inside their houses. You can never be barefoot, but you can't wear shoes indoors, so everybody wears hand-knitted slippers. I love them and I still wear mine from time to time. Charlie's going to be practically Albanian wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What talent you have. Charlie is going to LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete